This 4-hour experience includes passage to and from Tillicum on Blake Island*, a Northwest flavors-inspired buffet meal featuring traditionally-prepared alder fire roasted fish, Northwest Native American storytelling, live stage performance enhanced by technology, hand-crafted art – all inside a cedar longhouse surrounded by lush forest and rocky beach for you to explore. Walk in Chief Seattle’s footsteps with us.
Your experience includes:
- A unique dining experience including a clam nectar appetizer, a Northwest-flavors inspired buffet with dessert. Explore the full menu here.
- Roasted fish prepared in the traditional style of Northwest Native Americans on stakes over alder wood fires.
- Stage performance combining live dancers and 3D projection technology for a dramatic storytelling presentation.
- Time after the performance to speak with the artists, enjoy the works of art featured throughout the longhouse or browse our gift shop.
- Beaches and forest trails waiting to be explored.
|Age||Price Per Person|