Travel through the beating workboat heart of Seattle.
Take in the spectacular views and experience the transition from salt to fresh water. This fully narrated tour provides you with knowledge, fun facts, and the chance to become the attraction to those on shore as your vessel raises up or lowers, due to the ever-changing tides of Puget Sound. Between Elliott Bay and Lake Union you’ll be surrounded by floating homes and houseboats, large fishing vessels, seaplanes, majestic city parks, and more.
Your experience includes:
- Two hours of live-narration as you cruise through Elliott Bay, the Lake Washington Ship Canal, and Lake Union.
- A single trip through the Chittenden Locks where your vessel is raised or lowered to travel between the salt and the fresh water.
- Close-up views of workboats in Tugboat Alley, Seattle’s floating home communities, marinas, urban parks, seaplanes, and more.
- Full-service bar available on board for the purchase of specialty cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks.
- Bus transportation to or from Pier 55 to complete the tour.
|Age||Price Per Person|